Wednesday, September 5, 2007

"MY COMMITMENT TO YOU" by Stacy Tibbals

"Together, we will design a balanced exercise program that fits your specific needs, goals, lifestyle and abilities." -- STACY TIBBALS - B.S. in Health Ecology - NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Thank you for listening to my "Health and Beauty" segment on ALICE 96.5 this week and giving me the opportunity to introduce myself to you.

I currently work with clients at "Strictly Form, Inc." which is a private personal training studio. For me, helping others improve the quality of their lives is extremely rewarding and it's why I love what I do! Designing programs in a private and personal setting makes it even better. It allows me to really focus on the specifics of my client's needs.

For many, a Private Personal Training Studio is more appealing than a larger gym. Here are a few comments others have shared with me:

1. Non-intimidating, comfortable and professional atmosphere.
2. Extremely personalized based on my goals and exercise level.
3. Convenient and flexible times.
4. Certified and experienced trainers whose passion is to improve physical, mental and emotional states.
5. No pressure to by the latest supplements...

In addition, working out with a personal trainer provides faster results, exercise variety, more motivation to succeed, safer workouts due to proper form and it's a time saver.

Here, I am demonstrating a tricep extension for my client so she can observe how to properly and safely do the exercise. As she tries it, I can then coach her so she involves the correct muscle groups for maximum benefit.
If you've never experienced a private personal training studio, please feel free to contact me. I would love to share with more information and the positive, life-changing benefits I can provide for you as your personal trainer.

Below I've listed several ways to contact me.

Thanks for listening!

Stacy Tibbals
775-240-1666
get_fit_now@sbcglobal.net
www.renosportnspine.com/otherservices.html

No comments: