Tuesday, September 11, 2007

FINDING YOUR PATH TO HAPPINESS

JOHNSON O'CONNOR
RESEARCH FOUNDATION

"Aptitude Testing and Research Since 1922"

For more information,visit www.jocrf.org

It has been my experience,THE JOHNSON O'CONNOR RESEARCH FOUNDATION can help a person discover and uncover her natural gifts, talents, abilities and aptitudes for guiding and directing career-choice possibilities...

How does a person find happiness in the work she does everyday?

For me, I was forced into a career-choice of hairdressing because (earlier in my life) I couldn't do anything else.

When I walked into beauty school for the first time and saw beautiful women everywhere, I thought I had died and went to heaven! With excitement, exhilaration, anticipation and endless enthusiasm, I said, "When can I start!?"

I love what I do so much, no matter what other career possibilities ever come along, I will continue to provide each and every client the best I have to offer in regard to helping her look and feel her best. I have found my purpose in life. What I do as a hairdresser gives my life meaning. I have stumbled onto "my path to happiness" and every woman who asks for my assistance, I will provide it to the best of my ability. How did I get so lucky? I have no idea. I simply lucked out!

THE JOHNSON O'CONNOR RESEARCH FOUNDATION is dear to my heart because what JOCRF can provide for you (and/or your daughters and sons) is what I so luckily stumbled on to - a fulfilling career direction, doing what you love to do and what you're good at doing -- this is ultimate happiness.

Identifying natural gifts, talents, abilities and aptitudes can assist a person in her decision making for college, school or life direction. The results, when correctly applied and nurtured, can provide a path to happiness through self-discovery and self-expression. The old cliche "If you love what you do you never have to work another day in your life," rings true.

To the left is one of my favorite photos of a Hindu Temple Carving at Khajuraho, India titled, GODDESS IN THE SHADOWS.

To me, it represents someone living in the shadow of her potential.

It is my hope that your "sacred feminine nature" be exposed to the world in all its beauty and glory through the life you lead and the work you do. May you be able to identify the meaning and purpose of your life. May Health, Beauty and Happiness be YOURS!


And, may all your dreams come true...
The Johnson O'Connor Research Foundation is a place to start!

GO TO: www.jocrf.org


Sincerely,

Dorlon Peckham - Hair Designer
Genesis Salon
250 Crummer Lane
Reno, NV 89502
775-828-9797

1 comment:

TIFFANY BERG said...

MY MOTHER IS PAMELA BEKO MOLINI. AND YES SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND HAS HAD GREY HAIR EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER. YOU SHOULD GET A RECENT PICTURE OF HER. SHE GETS BETTER WITH AGE. MY E-MAIL IS BRT1@FRONTIERNET.NET.
TIFFANY BERG